2005 winter rally certificates

  • LARRY
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      Has anybody recieved their winners certificate for the rally?

      Larry WB9F
    • john@n6enu.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2006
        Larry,

        Watch your mailbox as they will be there shortly.

        The print-house I have used the past three years had an equipment
        failure and I was out of town when they were ready. They will mail
        tomorrow.

        My apologies for the delay.

        --
        John Milligan