Re: [wsjtgroup] Windows XP Question / Problem...

  • James Choate
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 2003

      Hi Tip

      I have the same problem here on both my WinXP machines if I have the mic gain set too high when using the interface. I figured this out early on that when certain web pages refresh,(ping jockey,50 prop logger ,etc) it will cause my interface to go into TX mode for a second while I'm receiving.Dropping the mic gain resolved it for me. Hope this is of help.

      James KC5OAO EL39tu