A tip of the hat to K1JT and all the WSJT users

  • Paul Bock
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2006
      Received notification today confirming the validity of my 144 MHz
      QSLs (102 of 'em) for 144 MHz VUCC. The first 72 confirmations were
      over a number of years and were all done using tropo and aurora (no
      meteor scatter). The last 30 were completed between July & December of
      2005 using FSK441a meteor scatter.

      Just waiting for that mailing tube to arrive from ARRL.

      Thanks, Joe, for making weak-signal VHF so much more accessible to
      the "little guys" without the big towers & amps. IMO, that's how we'll
      help populate (and save) the VHF/UHF bands.

      73,

      Paul, K4MSG