MAKE MORE MILES ON VHF and the time beyond...

  • DL8EBW@1&1
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2006
      Hallo dear VHF-friends,

      as you might have seen, DK3XT, Bernd, will have to close down
      his great "Make More Miles on VHF" homepage in february 2006.
      He agreed that me, DL8EBW, will be able to follow his great
      "EXPEDITION anounce-service" from now on.

      These moment I will use to give the infos out as an download
      XLS-SPREADSHEET from a link on my homepage!

      Have a click at: http://www.dl8ebw.de/ACTUAL/actual.html
      and you will find as well as some other infos also the
      button: "Make More Miles on VHF" - click on it and you
      will be able to read the VHF-expedition-news.

      If you have anything to spread about expeditions or rare
      square activities, please do drop me a mail and I will
      announce it at the place I told above!
      HOPE ON A LOT INPUT IN THE FUTURE TO SPREAD AROUND!!!

      Kind regards, sincerely

      * 73 de D L 8 E B W Guido (Guy) DL66a/JO31NF +++++++++++ *
      * * * VHF-DX-Group DL-West * * I *
      * qrv EME & MS in SSB,HSCW(3500lpm) and WSJT VHF I DX *
      * Editor of the "MS-SHOWER-LIST" the "VHF[MS]-DX-DATABASE" *
      * aswell as the yearly 144MHz [M]ost-[W]-anted-[S]quare-Survey *
      * PR-BBS: DL8EBW@DB0FHN.#BAY.DEU.EU DX-Cluster: DB0SUE-7 *
      * e-mail: guy@... SMS-Mail: 01722155903@... *
      * NEWS and INFOS at: http://www.dl8ebw.de/Actual/actual.html *
      * ICQ-Pager # : 278108951 MSM & SKYPE-Pager # : DL8EBW *