RE: [wsjtgroup] TVI RFI from 6m FSK

  • Charles AF4O
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 17, 2006
      Excellent suggestion Russ, Thanks. I somewhat know the Police Chief so
      that sounds like a good course of action.

      I also knew the Chief's father before he passed. He was retired and an
      active CB op. I went to his house one time and tried to convince him to
      study for his ham license to no avail but he was very nice.

      73
      Chuck
      AF4O