Re: [wsjtgroup] Spyware

  • Jim Forsyth
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2003
      So what were the symptoms you noticed?

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Bob Sampson" <K6MBY@...>
      To: <wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2003 9:48 AM
      Subject: [wsjtgroup] Spyware

    • rwmcgwier <rwmcgwier@comcast.net>
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 23, 2003
        I have a linux machine acting as my firewall. It began doing
        reports to companies that do advertising here so they can tailor
        the ads to you. It was to one of the obvious spyware culprits.
        The Linux machine logged the transaction.

        Bob, N4HY

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/