432 MHz JT65 skeds wanted

  • K4MSG@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2006
      All,

          Looking for tropo skeds on 432 MHz using JT65 or analog modes.  If you're within 350 miles of FM19ee and running 100w or more we can QSO just about any time using JT65b.  If you have more power and a large antenna, or if tropo propagation is favorable, greater distances can be achieved or we can work over lesser distances using CW or SSB.

          I'll be calling CQ to the north almost every evening at 9 PM EST on 432.090.  You can also catch me on the JT65 page of Ping Jockey.  I can schedule any time, day or evening, that is convenient.

          73,

          Paul, K4MSG

      Paul Bock, K4MSG
      Hamilton, VA FM19ee

      There is sometimes a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness.