Make More Miles on VHF

  • DL8EBW@1&1
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2006
      Hallo dear VHF-friends,

      as you might have seen, DK3XT, Bernd, will have to close down his
      great “Make More Miles on VHF” homepage in february 2006.
      He agreed that me, DL8EBW, will be able to follow his great
      "EXPEDITION anounce-service" from now on.

      These moment I will use to give the infos out as an download
      XLS-SHEET from my homepage!

      Have a click at: http://www.dl8ebw.de/ACTUAL/actual.html
      and you will find as well as some other infos also the
      button: "Make More Miles on VHF"

      If you have anything to spread around expeditions or rare
      square activities, please do drop me a mail and I will
      announce it at the place above!

      Kind regards, sincerely

      73 de D L 8 E B W Guido (Guy)
      JO31NF / DL66a VHF-DX-Group DL-West