Re: [wsjtgroup] emails

  • Lee Scott - AA1YN
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2006
      At 11:20 AM 2/5/2006 -0600, N0PB Phil wrote:
      >To those on this group that have sent me email. I have not had internet
      >service due to equipment problems.
      >I am sorry for not being able to answer you.
      >
      >73,
      > Phil N0PB
      Phil,

      All direct email to you from me is being rejected by your server. Please
      send me an email address I can contact you at. Your request for password
      info with the VHF & Up Register was also rejected by the starband server.

      Lee Scott - AA1YN http://www.aa1yn.com
      Home of the VHF & Up Register http://www.aa1yn.com/vhf
      Home of the VHF Talk chatroom http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com
      Hooksett, NH