emails

  • N0PB Phil
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2006
      To those on this group that have sent me email. I have not had internet service due to equipment problems.
      I am sorry for not being able to answer you.

      73,
       Phil N0PB
    • Lee Scott - AA1YN
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2006
        At 11:20 AM 2/5/2006 -0600, N0PB Phil wrote:
        >To those on this group that have sent me email. I have not had internet
        >service due to equipment problems.
        >I am sorry for not being able to answer you.
        >
        >73,
        > Phil N0PB
        Phil,

        All direct email to you from me is being rejected by your server. Please
        send me an email address I can contact you at. Your request for password
        info with the VHF & Up Register was also rejected by the starband server.

        Lee Scott - AA1YN http://www.aa1yn.com
        Home of the VHF & Up Register http://www.aa1yn.com/vhf
        Home of the VHF Talk chatroom http://vhftalk.aa1yn.com
        Hooksett, NH