Grid Alert - FK49el

  • aa7vb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2006
      Friends,

      I will be going to the Dominican Republic to operate the ARRL DX CW contest from the mountaintop HI3CCP QTH. http://www.lomadeltoro.com/  I will arrive late on Feb 14 and return the afternoon of Feb 21.

      I am bringing my ACOM 1000 HF+6 so we will be running high power to a 6M7JHV.

      Teddy's HI3TEJ call sign will be used for this operation. Teddy and I hope to have time to get on for some meteor scatter and EME when not tied up getting ready for the contest.  We will not always have Internet so will do random 50260 CQing during those time.

      We have asked Mick W1JJ to act as our "Pilot" station. Mick will be keeping track of specific skeds and our updates via email and, at times, via telephone.  If you are interested in a sked, please let Mick know via his email W1JJ@... .  We will work with him to get you a sked time as operating time availability unfolds.

      With some luck, we may be able to do some 2m meteor scatter as well but that is not clear at this time

      73 and GL

      Dennis K7BV