LOTW / WSJT

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2006
      Seems like a while back I saw a post concerning the LOTW and how to handle
      WSJT modes? I uploaded my log today and noticed that FSK441 is now listed as
      a LOTW mode but not JT6M.

      I wonder if I did the right thing using FSK441? I mapped JT6M to FSK441 and
      uploaded all my records to reflect FSK441 instead of "Data".

      Does anyone know if the Contact Modes have to match in order to have a valid
      qso according to LOTW?

      Tip
      WA5UFH