RE: [wsjtgroup] administrative privileges needed for wsjt?

  • Russ K2TXB
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 29, 2006
      Art, I forgot one thing. You might have to change your file sharing
      settings in XP in order for what I described to work. This may be
      especially true if you are running XP home edition. If The security tab is
      not displayed as I described, you need to do the following:

      In Windows Explorer, click tools, then folder options, then click on the
      view tab. A window showing various options is displayed. The last option
      is "Use Simple File Sharing". If it is checked, uncheck it and click OK.
      Then the security tab will be displayed in the properties dialog of each
      folder.

      73, Russ K2TXB