more than one reply

  • David Michael Gaytko // WD4KPD
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2006
      some good ideas seen here.....

      we still must standardize so as to prevent confusion. suggest as follows.

      station suffix/report * station suffix/report
      six rfm15 * 0sm 73 i think that at least three characters of each
      call should be there, suffix should always preceed, a symbol should
      seperate, the same report could be sent to both stations by
      symbol/symbol/report/symbol/symbol. ## rfm15 ##. using a diff symbol
      should help.

      ???
      david/wd4kpd/fm15mm