contest

  • David Michael Gaytko // WD4KPD
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2003
      gentlemen....here is the skinny for WD4KPD/FM15 contest effort.

      will be around most of all sunday and some saturday afternoon. if you would
      like a sked, please e-mail and i will listen at the sked time in your
      direction. i cannot see my 6m antenna after dark !

      i will have 6/2/432(no preamp)/1296(no
      preamp\10w).

      it is my intent to operate the digital modes only for the contest but no
      fsk441. i
      will be on psk31, then switch to mfsk16, and then jt44 if the
      previous modes fail.

      you may call in ssb to test the propagation, then switch to the most
      practical of the three modes.

      freq.....50.275/144.130/432.090/1296.090 all usb

      david
    • kd5jga
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2007
        Hi All!
        I will be working the contest this weekend.Will be useing the call
        WW5DX for the contest.If you want to set up a sked let me know.
        100w 17b2 @50ft on 2 meter and 5El.@45ft on 6 meter.

        73 Eddie KD5JGA
        E-MAIL kd5jga@...