Re: [wsjtgroup] W2FU FN13 contest skeds

  • Brad Pioveson
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 17, 2006
      Andy, if I can get the new rig interfaced to the computer and amp(s), I'll
      see what I can do for you on 6 and 2... Am working in that direction, now.
      The new toy is an FT-847 and wants everything in/out using accursed
      multi-pin mini-DIN connectors, of which I have, inconveniently, have none in
      stock

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 17, 2006
        Oops...sorry, guys - the 'reply to reflector' bit me again.

        73

        Brad, W9FX
      • Paul Whatton
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 17, 2006
          Hi Joe and everyone developing WSJT.

          I don't know how difficult this would be to implement but...

          It would be great to have setting presets. In its simplest form two
          which toggled back and forward between 1st and 2nd periods would be
          great when listening to both sides of a QSO when the stations are on
          different frequencies.

          Multiple setting memories would also be very useful. For example, when
          I'm listening I spot stations in the rig memories and come back to them.
          Could WSJT have a set of setting memories to save having to write down
          DFs etc associated with each station? And if these were controlled from
          the rig over the C-IV interface so that they changed automatically it
          would be heaven! But manual selection would be fine.

          While I'm about it many thanks for 5.9.2. It runs much more smoothly on
          my old 1GHz machine. In particular I've noticed that the waterfall keeps
          going during decodes whereas it used to freeze with 5.9.0.

          WSJT is very much appreciated here!

          73 Paul G4DCV
        • w3sz
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 17, 2006
            Hi, Andy,

            I probably missed the post, but what is the complete listing of bands that
            W2FU will cover?

            Are they making skeds for the microwaves?

            Thanks and Good Luck,

            Roger Rehr
            W3SZ

            On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 12:25:42 -0500, Andrew T. Flowers, K0SM
            <aflowers@...> wrote:

            > The W2FU M/M in FN13 is looking for WSJT skeds this weekend on 6, 2, and
            > 222. Right now the sked sheet is completely open from midnight to
            > 6:30am EST Sunday morning. We'll have legal limit and big antennas, so
            > should be an easy QSO for many.
            >
            > I propose the following frequencies, W2FU TX first:
            >
            > 50.234
            > 144.138
            > 222.067
            >
            > Andy