RE: [wsjtgroup] Re: Proposal/QSLs/contest skeds

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2003

      Thanks for your comments Andy; well I will show my ignorance. When I decided to work the last contest unassisted, I had to get my IC746 Manual out to figure out how to set up the VFO’s to call cq on 50.270 and listen on another frequency and when I got the first response, I was so excited I forgot how to switch it back to simplex. Well, I have it down now if I don’t forget how.

      Thanks

      Tip