K7BV ARRL VHF Sweepstakes sked freq

  • aa7vb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 11, 2006
      FWIW, friends,

      In the spirit of trying to avoid causing unnecessary QRM, I want to let the gang know that I have made a number of meteor scatter skeds during the contest period using 50253. Contest entrants in the single operator category cannot use Internet communications to arrange contacts once the contest starts, therefore I hope I do not cause any of you QRM.

      73 and may the rocks be with you!

      Dennis K7BV
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 11, 2006
        Dear ME Friends,

        Following K7BV's good example (see below), let me say that I have also
        started making meteor-scatter skeds for the January VHF SS, the weekend
        of January 21-22. I will be using 50.280 and 144.113 late Saturday
        evening and early Sunday morning.

        While I'm at it ... if you are interested in a contest sked on 6 or 2
        meters, or preferably both, please send me email and propose a time!

        -- 73, Joe, K1JT

      • jerrykn4sm@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 14, 2006

          Hi,
            I will be making skeds for next weekend VHF Contest and will use 144.117 when possible and 50.263.  I am open for skeds on both bands. Will be running QRO both bands. Will also be on 432.133 for skeds . 73, Jerry KN4SM FM16qt  E-Mail  jerrykn4sm@...
        • aa7vb@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 15, 2006
            Jerry, can you do a 0700z 50253 JT6m u 1st girds ??

            73
            Dennis
          • philNUF@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 16, 2006
              Hi Jerry,

              We don't need meteors to work between FN20 and FM16 but I was wondering if you would consider a SSB / CW sked this weekend? How about starting on 144.133 at 16:00 local time Sunday. We can run the bands on .133 from there.

              Let me know if you are available.

              Tnx and GL

              Phil WA3NUF
              50 MHz thru 10 GHz

              Philnuf@...

              In a message dated 1/14/2006 8:45:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, jerrykn4sm@... writes:
              Hi,
                I will be making skeds for next weekend VHF Contest and will use 144.117 when possible and 50.263.  I am open for skeds on both bands. Will be running QRO both bands. Will also be on 432.133 for skeds . 73, Jerry KN4SM FM16qt  E-Mail  jerrykn4sm@...

              To unsubscribe, send an email to:

            • jerrykn4sm@aol.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 17, 2006
                Hi Phil,   FB if haven't worked before will look ur way at 1600/4pm local sunday on 144.133
                                                                                                                                 jerry