12/24/2005 Random Hour Summary

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2006
      Two long holiday weekends and trips has me behind again!

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      WA5UFH - Worked KE7NR, CWNR K0NPR, heard WQ5S local
      WA3LTB - Tried K0KP, heard KC0HLN, W9RVG and K0NPR

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      N9EGT  - Worked KE2N
      WA5UFH  - Worked KE7NR and K5DNL, close with KE2N, CWNR K4YMQ,
                 heard KC0HLN
      WB9F   - Worked K3KWH, heard W9RVG local, K5DNL, K4MSG, W8PAT
                 and K4YMQ
      K4KO   - Worked K4YMQ, K9SQL and KE2N, tried K8EB and W8PAT,
                 heard W3KWH and WB9F
      K4YMQ  - Worked WA8RJF, K3BEE, W3KWH and KE2N, heard WA5UFH and
                 WB9F

      Better rocks tomorrow - Bruce, N5SIX