WSJT and RigExpert

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2006
      I have tried and tried to get WSJT to work with the Rigexpert and
      still not having any luck. I have the newest versions of WSJT and the
      RA files. Even made the RigExpert the default audio source, to no
      avail. If you are using the RigExpert with a Icom 756Pro let me know
      how you made it work. I have change the com channels, etc. Thanks