W8LON to be "WSJT Rover Soon" Pic's posted

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2006
      Pictures posted of W8LON Rover in the "Photos Folder" of the WSJTGROUP
      page... Lon will be both two and six meters soon via rover...

      Part of the note we received from Lon 1/6/06...

      Tip

      Snip:

      Yes by all means post on wsjt page,will be /M starting this Sunday...will
      try to post on PJ before trips will be working in EN64 Manitowoc,Wi so will
      hit EN72,EN62,EN61,EN63,EN64 in 7hr trips on weekends.Alternate route may
      take me thru EN54,EN55,EN65,EN66,EN76,EN75,EN74

      One way or another will post travel times and QRG perhaps Nextel wife and
      have her post for me! Splits are probably out of question with Kenwood
      TR-751A and transverter setup for 6 so will look for birdy free freqs.