Re: [wsjtgroup] Question About WSJT Saving Files

  • Catharinus PE1AHX in JO21OS
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
      Guys,

      thanks for the info! Since I don;t have any saving switched on (I use
      4.3.4 as main FSK version), I never checked it. Tonight I did and found
      4.271 files for 2.67 GigaByte total.... Luckily I have a sizable harddisk
      but this came as a big shock.

      Joe - can you check this out pse?

      73
      Catharinus PE1AHX

      At 16:18 02-01-2006 +0000, you wrote:
      >Sometimes, when PJ is very active, I'll leave WSJT monitoring while I
      >do other things. I like to go back and see who was CQ'ing, etc. Last
      >night I saw that I had 1,469 monitoring files for a total of 922MB.
      >
      >Is it normal for WSJT to save all RX files when monitoring even though
      >I have "None" selected from the SAVE menu? I may have missed this in
      >the User's Guide and apoligize if so.
      >
      >Thanks!
      >Mark, K0XXX

      ---