Re: [wsjtgroup] Question About WSJT Saving Files

  • Ira Franklin
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2006
      thanks for info guys my hard drive was loaded big time  lol
      73's
      Ira  K4YMQ

      john flinn <W9SE@...> wrote:
      Ditto Ditto
      John W9SE
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
        Guys,

        thanks for the info! Since I don;t have any saving switched on (I use
        4.3.4 as main FSK version), I never checked it. Tonight I did and found
        4.271 files for 2.67 GigaByte total.... Luckily I have a sizable harddisk
        but this came as a big shock.

        Joe - can you check this out pse?

        73
        Catharinus PE1AHX

        At 16:18 02-01-2006 +0000, you wrote:
        >Sometimes, when PJ is very active, I'll leave WSJT monitoring while I
        >do other things. I like to go back and see who was CQ'ing, etc. Last
        >night I saw that I had 1,469 monitoring files for a total of 922MB.
        >
        >Is it normal for WSJT to save all RX files when monitoring even though
        >I have "None" selected from the SAVE menu? I may have missed this in
        >the User's Guide and apoligize if so.
        >
        >Thanks!
        >Mark, K0XXX

        ---