Re: [wsjtgroup] MERRY CHRISTMAS

  • Cianus Colossi
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 24, 2005
      TNX and Mxmas to all!!

      From Guaiba, COLOSSI, LIGIA e GABRIELA (qrz.com)!!
      PY3DU
      GF49

      Ira Franklin <k4ymq@...> escreveu:
      I wish to take this opportunity to wish each and every one of you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a prosperous and peaceful 2006 to you and your families. Thanks for the many qso's I have had with this great bunch of "rockhounds".
      To the friends I have made here in 2005, I thank you for your kindness and patience. For the friends yet to be made, I look forward to the chance to share this wonderful hobby with you.

      73
      Ira   K4YMQ

      Yahoo! Photos

      Yahoo! doce lar. Fa├ža do Yahoo! sua homepage.

    • chas cartmel
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 25, 2015

        mchr1.JPG

        73