help

  • kenneth ferguson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 24 5:42 AM

      May I wish everyone all the best for xmas and the new year to one and all,Please can anyone help I am looking for an icom ic t81-e so I can go out and keep my hobby going as my location is not very good for vhf and uhf work .

      kenneth / G0HYP

      io84fn 40m asl

    • kenneth ferguson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2006

        If anyone knows conrad (g0ruz) can they please let him know ken (g0hyp) is trying to get in touch with him.thanks

        ken

      • David Meye
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 13, 2014
          no transmit but will decode excellent kenwood ts 480 ad signal link
          Dave kl7qw