MERRY XMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006!!!

  • DL8EBW@1&1
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2005
      Hi dear VHF friends,

      HAPPY XMAS and all best wishes for you and your families.
      Hope we will have also in 2006 the oppotunities to meet and
      work each other on the VHF bands in good condx!

      EUROPEAN stations please dont forget to send in your:
      M[ost] W[anted] 50 + 144 MHz S[quares] Europa 2006
      check: http://www.dl8ebw.de/ACTUAL/actual.html

      Kind regards, sincerely

      73 de D L 8 E B W Guido (Guy)
      JO31NF / DL66a VHF-DX-Group DL-West