12/17/2005 Random Hour Summary

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2005
      With contest/rally going on during RH on the 10th and 17th, we didn't have many reports. Since we only had one for the 10th, I decided to hold off for that one. Hope all had fun and some luck for the contest and I can vouch for the activity throughout the week. There may not be anyone able to post RH notices tomorrow morning (24th) but I expect someone can. Things will get back on track after the holidays.

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      KG7CN - Nothing heard
      N5SIX - Worked K0AWU, heard KC0HLN

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      KG6CN - Worked KC6ZWT, tried K0AWU not complete, heard AJ6T
      N9EGT - Worked N5OSK
      N5SIX - Worked KB9PJL and K0AWU, heard WA5UFH, KC0HLN, N9EGT,
      K4FJW, K9SQL AND K4YMQ

      Better rocks tomorrow and a few happy holiday season to each and their families

      Bruce, N5SIX