ALL Digital Mode VHF/UHF Contest.....Feb 8th....WSJT included

  • Don <dhobson123@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2003
      Just an invite (I hope Ok to post)

      Anyone that might be interested that uses digital modes and has a
      multiband/mode HF/VHF/UHF rigs......there will be an ALL Digital Mode
      VHF/UHF Contest on February 8th, 2003 and everyone and anyone is
      Welcome to participate no matter the number of digital contacts made
      or size of station....ALL are Welcome. This is to promote digital
      use and experimentation on VHF/UHF and hope it might have some
      interest to some of you. Thank You....please go to this website for
      more details:

      http://hometown.aol.com/dhobson123/html/Page_1x.html

      (Wall Certificates will go out to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners of
      high and low power.....to promote more digital use on VHF/UHF anyone
      sending in a log will be in a drawing for a registered copy of MIXW
      softare to the winner)

      Thanks for reading......de kb9umt Don EN50dp
      (trying to promote experimentation and digital use on VHF/UHF)