Re: The definition.

  • km5es
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2005
      Russ

      I am complaining this.

      If the Rules state that it is a single band category as it is now
      then it should be one for each band. Period ,plain and simple an
      award for each band 2 meters,6 meters,222 or whatever high and low
      power for each time or make it nationalwide for each individual band.

      Your rules are not clear they do not state the facts that it is all
      bands as it is now or according to what Mike WB2FKO stated in his
      earlier post.

      I dont feel that it is right for operators that run on one band
      exclusively have to compete with other operators on other band. And
      apparently Im not the only one that feels this way.

      If you leave the rules as they are now for single band it is NOT
      single band it is multiband. The single band rule is a farst the way
      it is now so what is so hard to understand about that?

      As far as the multiband is concerned make leave it as is I have no
      problem with that.

      If there is a problem with the issuing of certificates free or one
      person paying for the make the people that are in the contest pay
      for them.

      I am not posting on the matter anymore,good grief understand this.
      What your rules say and what your committee says apparently are two
      different things.

      No more from here.This time for good. Yeeesh!

      John KM5ES