WHAT MAKES THE CONTACT....

  • wd4kpd <wd4kpd@beaufortco.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2002
      JUST MY TWO CENTS.....

      SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS A MACHING DOING THE DECODING (VICE THE EAR/MIND),
      I DO
      NOT BELIEVE AND I DO NOT PRACTICE PARTIAL DECODES IN FSK441. I WAIT FOR A
      FULL CALL (EITHER ONE) WITH THE PROPER SPACING ETC. TO BE DISPLAYED AT A
      TIME.

      SO I CAN GET A SINGLE (COMPLETE WITH SPACING) CALL, AND POSSIBLE ADD THE
      OTHER HALF OF THE BC FROM ANOTHER PING. BUT IF THE SPACING IS NOT
      CORRECT I
      DONT USE IT.

      IT IS JUST AS EASY FOR THE MACHINE TO DECODE AN ERROR, BUT PRINT OUT THE
      CORRECT INFO, JUST AS EASILY AS DOING A PROPER DECODE/PRINT OUT. JUST AS
      THE PROVERBIAL MONKEY ON A TYPEWRITER CAN ......

      DAVID