12/03/2005 Random Hour Summary

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2005
      Good activity last week and I'd expect more for the next couple of Random Hour sessions with the NAHSMS Geminids Contest going on.  GL to all and I expect to see pings from many of you.  While rocks have been soso this week, overall the rate and size seems to be picking up as the shower approaches as demostrated by the number of completions in this report - may be a record.  Hopefully with the random activity we've had and enjoyed over the last 3 years, we'll see more running unassisted and others at least use to seeing and responding to random activity on the bands.

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      AF4O   - Heard WE9Y CQ, K8EB D5 CQ, WA3LTB parital
      WA5UFH - Worked K4YNT and KD7ETC
      KG7CN  - Nothing heard
      WA3LTB - Worked K8EB tropo, heard W0XG and AF4O
      AB3BK  - Heard W0XG
      W0IOH  - Worked WA7ADK, tried W0XG, heard KC0HLN
      N5SIX  - CWNR WA3LTB, K8EB, WE9Y and W0XG

      Reporting
      Station 6m
      AF4O   - Worked K8EB, heard K4YMT, WA5UFH, N5SIX, K5DNL
      W9BF   - Worked K7BV AND K4YMQ, heard N5SIX, K5DNL and K4YNT
      WA5UFH - Worked K4YNT, W0IOH, N5SIX, heard K4OZS, K4KAE, K5DNL,
                 WA4HFN, KE7NR and local W5UWB
      KG7CN  - Worked KE7NR
      K4YMQ  - Worked  KC0HLN and WB9F, CWNR WA4HFN and AC5TM, heard AB3BK,
                 N5SIX, WA5UFH, K4YNT, K8EB and K5DNL
      AB3BK  - Worked N5SIX and K8EB
      W0IOH  - worked WA5UFH, KC0HLN, and N5SIX, CWNR K5LXP and WA4HFN
      N5SIX  - Worked K4YNT, AB3BK, K4KAE, W5UWB, WA5UFH
                 and W0IOH, heard K8EB, WA4HFN and N5JEH

      Better rocks tomorrow!  Bruce, N5SIX
    • Wayne Steury
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2005
        Bruce, I heard you tonight several time.  Keep on roven!

        N9EGT  Wayne Steury
[...]

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.