IBM Thinkpad

  • Gerald Peters
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 7, 2005
      Has anyone used wsjt newer versions on an IBM Thinkpad laptop?

      Tnx

      Jerry
    • Harry Popov
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 7, 2005
        Hi Jerry.

        I am using ThinkPad T600X PIII 500 Mhz 192RAM WinXP. All versions of
        WSJT 5.x.x worked fine. I have sample rate issue with the last 5.9.0. I
        got 1.0000 1.0067 but after correcting values in Options Rate in/out all
        is fine again.

        If you have more questions, feel free to contact me personally.

        Regards, Harry LZ1BB

        On Wed, 2005-12-07 at 18:05 +0000, Gerald Peters wrote:
        > Has anyone used wsjt newer versions on an IBM Thinkpad laptop?
        >
        > Tnx
        >
        > Jerry

      • Bob
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 7, 2005

          Harry, what should the Options Rate in/out be? The new version runs very slow on my 800Mhz 500RAM machine…Bob WU9Q

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 12, 2005
            Jerry --

            Probably you have heard from others by now, but for the record -- all
            recent versions of WSJT run fine on my IBM Thinkpad T40.

            -- 73, Joe, K1JT