Help

  • ggiunta@tin.it
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 21, 2005
      Hi, Joe.

      I'd like to distribute WSJT CD-ROM for my Country.

      Thanks,
      IT9VDQ, Giuseppe
    • N2FJ
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 29, 2012

        Hello everyone I have just installed wsjt 9 on a dual core 4 meg ram system using xp.. Using a ke wood ts450sat and a signalink USB interface. I am unable to get a sound card connection at the bottom of the screen it says highlighted in red Rx noise: -39db and even if the radio is off it doesnt change. Not sure if that is my issue or not but have tried every sound card choice and not sure what Iam doing wrong.. Thanks everyone for your time
        73, Fred N2FJ
        Sent from my iPad
      • Bruce Brackin
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 29, 2012
          Hi Fred and welcome to the group. Unlike many other sound card
          programs, WSJT doesn't automatically start feeding audio into the
          program on launch. Try hitting the Monitor button and hopefully you'll
          see the rx db jump off the floor. If so, problem solved. If not you
          will need to be sure the right audio device is feeding it.

          Bruce N5SIX
        • n2fj@n2fj.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 29, 2012
            Hi Bruce thanks for the welcome. Even after having the monitor on it does not change. Hmm will keep mashing buttons.. hi hi and it has to work eventually
          • n2fj@n2fj.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 29, 2012
              well I finally got the right sound card numbers punched in and when I start the program up I get about a second of operation with the waterfall and then the waterfall locks up
            • Barry Garratt
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 29, 2012

                Did you set the correct input and output device numbers in the setup Fred?

                If not look at the device numbers in the DOS window and then enter the corresponding numbers in the setup boxes.

                Barry KS7DX

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 19, 2013
                  I am having trouble. I am having numerous problems and am sort of confused with Alert and WSJTI-X. I had both Jt65 and JT9 working now they have stopped too.
                  I would really appreciator any help

                  Dave KL7QW
                • Mike Morrow, W3QT
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 8, 2014
                    Hi all,
                    I'm stumped and need some help. Up until a few days ago everything was
                    working fine on JT65 (WSJT-X 3496). Yesterday when I tried to go on I
                    got no output. I haven't changed a thing from three days ago when it
                    worked just fine.

                    I'm using an IC-7000 and USB SignaLink.

                    In the config menu I have "Enable CAT" checked and have selected "9998
                    Commander". When I run CAT Control and PTT tests all is fine. When I
                    click the "Tune" button on WSJT-X SignaLink and the radio both go into
                    transmit mode but with no output. I'm using DirectX - tried MME
                    previously and that didn't work, but DirectX was fine.

                    Everything works fine on PSK, so it's not a cabling/connection issue.

                    What am I overlooking? Any ideas? Thanks.

                    73,
                    Mike, W3QT