RE: [wsjtgroup] WSJT Version 5.9

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16 11:59 AM
      Joe thanks for the latest version of WSJT! It is nice that you released it
      before the NAHSMS Winter Contest which is just right around the corner!

      It downloaded & installed here with no problems except for the slow dial-up
      scenario... We have already worked one new initial XE1GRR this afternoon
      using Version 5.9.0