Re: [wsjtgroup] Do you think a sound card interface can make a difference?

  • Paul Whatton
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 8, 2005
      Hi Joe

      Do you have any examples so we know which sound cards to avoid? For
      example at the moment I'm using a cheap OEM PCI soundcard. I also have
      an external Soundblaster USB card so I wonder if there would be a real
      advantage in using that instead?

      Paul G4DCV

      PS the facility to click on and decode pings & bursts in real time in
      5.8.6 is wonderful!