10/22/2005 Random Hour Summary

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2005
      Don't ever refloor entire house at once! Shack in stack in living room
      for 2nd week. But given recent weather events, we are thankful for
      everything.

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      AB3BK - Heard AF4O
      AF4O - Heard AB3BK calling, partial from KB1LKB
      KI0LE - Heard W7CNK, KC0HLN, AF4O and K8MD
      WA5UFH - Worked W0IOH and W5AOX, KC0HLN

      Reporting
      Station 6m
      AB3BK - Worked AF4O and W9NHE, heard KC0HLN, N3LL and K4YMQ
      AF4O - Worked AB3BK, heard K4YMQ b/s, K9SQL with WA5UFH
      KI0LE - CWNR WA4HFN, KC0HLN and WA4MVI, heard W9NHE, WB8SKP,
      AF4O, AB3BK, K5DNL and K4YMQ
      K4YMQ - Worked KC0HLN, part way with K0RI, CWNR AF4O, and
      K5DNL, heard WA5UFH, WA4HFN and WA4MVI
      WA5UFH - Worked K4OZS, heard K0RI, AF4O, K5DNL, W0IOH, WA4MVI
      and K4YMQ

      Bruce, N5SIX