RE: [wsjtgroup] Looking for first contact...

  • Matt Patterson
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 29, 2005
      rgr rgr for 6m have 9el homebrew yagi at 95' and 350 watts.

      73 Matt
      W5LL

      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 4, 2005

        Good to see that picture. My elmer K4ZJ (now a sk, someone in GA has his call) took me by to see that dish when I was maybe 18 or 19 (late 70’s). We were in Memphis for another reason which I forget. But unfortunately Paul was not home at the time and I did not get to see the goodies inside. HHK’s station is/was about 60 miles from here.

        73

        Chuck
        AF4O