RE: [wsjtgroup] K9KNW Going Home

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2005
      Brad, thanks for the information. So many have lost possessions during the
      storms lately, we are sorry to hear about Joe's losses. This group's prayers
      and thoughts are with him and his family as they struggle to get back to
      normal.

      Joe really passed out a lot of contacts on his journey from coast to coast
      across this great country. Many of us were amazed at his determination to
      pass out the new grids. Thanks Joe!

      I know many of our numbers suffered losses during the hurricanes. Some I am
      aware of are KC5OAO and N5BO. No doubt there are more that I am just not
      aware of...

      Brad thanks for the information even though it was not pleasant to hear. We
      all look forward to hearing K9KNW back on the air pinging from south
      Florida.

      Tip