Re: [wsjtgroup] Icom 551

  • Ira Franklin
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 24, 2005
      Wayne a frien of mine had a ranger and was not happy with it at all
      Ira  K4YMQ

      Wayne Steury <waynesteury@...> wrote:
      My Icom 551 is on the blink -- the receiver works but the transmit is intermitant.  Wud anyone like to fix it?

      OR ... If not, I am interested in getting a 6 meter radio.  I need only 10 watts because I have a mirage LA.  Any radio for sale out there?

      Ranger RCI-5054DX-100 - what do you think of this radio?  Does anyone have one on HSMS?

      Wayne  N9EGT
      Checked by AVG Free Edition.