10/01/2005 Random Hour summary

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2005
      Kids and cars and transformers don't mix real well.  Was just starting to get this together last week and POW - lights off Friday night.  So we are playing catch up again.....

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      KG7CN  - Nothing heard
      K1JT   - Worked N5SIX, heard AF4O CQ, W9RVG with KB1CJ, and
                  JT6M qso
      KB1CJ  - CWNR W8LON
      K0OG   - CWNR W8LON and K2TXB, heard someone with WA4HFN but
                 not full decode
      AF4O   - Worked W3KWH JT6M tropo at 592 miles, heard K1JT
                 and W9RVG
      W0IOH  - CWNR KE7NR
      KC0HLN - Heard W8LON and W7CNK CQ's
      N5SIX  - Worked K1JT, CWNR W3KWH, AF4O tropo and lots of
                 JT6M

      Reporting
      Station 6m
      K1JT   - Worked N5SIX, AF4O, K9SQL, WB9F, K4YMQ, KC0HLN and
                 K8MD
      K4YMQ  - Worked K1JT, CWNR KC0HLN, heard K9SQL, W3KWH, WA3LTB,
                  and N5SIX
      AF4O   - Worked K1JT
      W0IOH  - Worked KC0HLN, CWNR N5SIX
      K9SQL  - Worked K1JT and N5SIX, heard W3KWH, K4YMQ, WA3LTB,
                 WB9F and KC0HLN
      KC0HLN - Worked K1JT and W0IOH
      N5SIX  - Worked K1JT and K9SQL, CWNR WB9F and K4YMQ (b/s),
                 heard W3KWH and AF4O (b/s)

      Bruce, N5SIX