RE: [wsjtgroup] Re: Antenna usage on MS.

  • Conrad G0RUZ
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 30, 2002
      When I re-read your posts I see that you can only select 1 system at a time,
      I was initially under the impression that you had the secondary array(s)
      into some kind of combiner like some of the contest groups use. As that is
      not the case the phase relationship will be well defined and the only
      possibility would be some minor high lobes from nearby reflections. All the
      antennas seem to be many wavelengths above ground so this is unlikey.

      I other words I made a mistake :-)

      Conrad G0RUZ

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 30, 2002
        Can anyone give me some idea on a antenna setup for 1 mtr and 70 cm ,I whant
        to put them on the same boom 1 144 on each end and the 70 cms in the middle.
        WSJT for EME /MS so I need the spaceings comments welcome

        ---