WSJT beta release 5.8.6

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2005
      To: WSJT users
      From: K1JT
      Subject: Release of version 5.8.6

      Dear Friends,

      Many thanks to all those who provided diagnostic information on WSJT
      beta releases 5.8.1 and 5.8.3. Your input has been extremely helpful.

      I am pleased to announce that a new version, 5.8.6, is now available on
      the WSJT home page, http://pulsar.princeton.edu/~joe/K1JT/.

      You should first read the top portion of
      http://pulsar.princeton.edu/%7Ejoe/K1JT/UpdateHistory.txt for a full
      description of program changes from earlier versions. You may then
      download the 5.8.6 installation file from
      http://pulsar.princeton.edu/~joe/K1JT/WSJT586.EXE

      The updates should be available soon on the European mirror site,
      http://www.vhfdx.de/wsjt/.

      To keep this message short, I will not include here a full list of the
      improvements in version 5.8.6. If you had a problem with version 5.8.3
      and let me know about it, the problem is almost certainly fixed in
      version 5.8.6.

      With best wishes,