Re: [wsjtgroup] Long Live JT6M...

  • aj6t@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 19, 2005
      Tip,

      It was really terrific to snag you on JT6M meteor scatter (1572 miles) this morning, and I'm especially pleased to see a resurgence in interest in JT6M on the Ping Jockey page today and tonight.  The European MS ops make greater use of JT6M than we do here in North America....perhaps we could be making more DX QSOs by following their example.

      Thanks Joe for making such a fantastic program available to the ham community.  Long live JT6M.

      73,
      Walt, AJ6T
      CM87xk