Activating DM64 on Sunday 12/1/02

  • mikeh39
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2002
      I am planning a mini-grid expedition to DM64ox (5500 feet ASL) for
      Sunday AM starting at 15:00 UTC. This is an untried location that I
      found recently, but should have low QRN. Looking for 30 minute
      (possibly longer depending on interest) skeds on FSK441, frequency
      144.12. Have portable WSJT with 100W, 5-elements; best DX so far is
      937 miles. Will run until the Optima battery dies. If you'd like to
      try adding DM64 to your grid collection, lemme know! To my
      knowledge, this will be the first WSJT operation ever attempted in
      DM64 (with more new grids to come). Respond directly via email:
      mph@...

      Mike
      WB2FKO