08/27/2005 Random Hour Summary

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2005
      Between work, travel, remodeling, Katrina and trip to coast to help out
      post-Katrina we are running behind again but reminded of the many simple
      things to be thankful for.

      Reporting
      Station 2m
      AF4O - Heard N5SIX and WA4HFN on tropo/local
      AC6WY - Nothing heard
      KI7JA - Worked KQ6MU, heard K9KNW (worked SSB!)
      WA5UFH - CWNR N5OSK(D25), heard W8LON, W0IOH and K8MD
      W0IOH - BC/Rpt from NQ7R, heard WA0YPL and WA5UFH
      K0OG - CWNR K8MD, CQ's from KC0H?B (KC0HLN maybe?)
      AJ6T - CWNR K9KNW
      N5SIX - Heard one lone CQ from KC0HLN b4 qrn fire off

      Reporting
      Station 6m
      N9EGT - Worked N5SIX and AF4O, heard N5OSK and WB9F
      KB1CJ - Heard and CWNR AF4O (Es boost)
      W5UWB - Worked K5DNL, WB9F and AF4O, heard partials
      from N5OSK
      WB9F - Worked AF4O and W5UWB, heard N5SIX and K4YMQ
      AF4O - Worked W5UWB (pings) and WB9F and N9EGT with
      tropo mixed in
      AC6WY - Heard KQ6MU and K3HLQ
      WA5UFH - CWNR K4YMO, heard AF4O, KC0HLN, N5SIX, N9EGT,
      N5OSK, K5DNL and W5UWB
      W0IOH - Worked N5SIX, heard KQ6MU, WA5UFH(Es) and W5UWB
      K0OG - CWNR W5UWB, heard N5OSK/N9EGT (no de, not sure which),
      K4YMQ and 73 to WB9F
      AJ6T - Earwigged - heard KQ6MU, W0IOH and AC6WY
      K4YMQ - Heard N5OSK, N9EGT and W5UWB
      N5SIX - Worked N9EGT and W0IOH, CWNR WA5UFH and W5UWB, Heard
      K5DNL and AF4O (tropo)

      Bruce, N5SIX