N5BO

  • Larry
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2005
      I just  got done talking to Justin N5BO in MS. on ping jockey. He was at friends house. He told me and Allan AG4ZE that he has lost everything from the hurricane.
      His area was completely destroyed and house cant be lived in. Justin also lost all of his ham equipment but he was proud to say that he had saved his log book and 30  6 meter WSJT intials.

      Justin said that he cant get any mail right now and that bpo was holding that areas mail.

      I wonder if someone would like to start a fund for his family. I would but being a newbie here. I feel someone who everyone knows well would be a plus. I will pledge $50 toward the fund and hopefully someone else has the same feelings as I.

      thanks Larry WB9F