Re: [wsjtgroup] WSJT Software Problem

  • Bruce Brackin
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 26, 2002
      Allen - see Jerry pointed you to same site (WB5APD) I as going to
      suggest for XP problems. You may also want to grab new version/update
      of WSJT (2.9.0) from Joe's page at
      http://pulsar.princeton.edu/~joe/K1JT/

      Good luck with it - Bruce, KD5IUG
    • vhfgridhunter
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 27, 2002
        --- In wsjtgroup@y..., Bruce Brackin <bbrackin@b...> wrote:
        > Allen - see Jerry pointed you to same site (WB5APD) I as going to
        > suggest for XP problems. You may also want to grab new
        version/update
        > of WSJT (2.9.0) from Joe's page at
        > http://pulsar.princeton.edu/~joe/K1JT/
        >
        > Good luck with it - Bruce, KD5IUG

        Thanks Everyone,

        Joe, K1JT, emailed me with the fix. The files COMDLG32.OCX and
        MCI32.OCX needed to be registered using REGSVR32.EXE. The program
        works fine now, and I will be up and running in no time. 73' and
        Happy Thanksgiving.

        Allen AB0SD