Re: [wsjtgroup] WSJT Software Problem

  • JERRY CASEY
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 26, 2002
      --- vhfgridhunter <lakn485@...> wrote:
      > Hello Everyone,
      >
      > I am having trouble with WSJT on my Windows XP
      > laptop. I recently
      > installed version 2.22 of WSJT, and when I go to run
      > it I get the
      > following error: System Error &H8007007E
      > (-2147024770). The
      > specified module not found
      >
      > If anyone has an idea or clue, I would appreciate
      > it. This happened
      > with the previously installed version, which worked
      > 6 months ago. I
      > have tried reinstalling the program, to no avail.
      >
      > Thanks & 73,
      >
      > Allen AB0SD EN30LL

      ALLEN GO TO WB5APD WEB PAGE HE HAS A FIX FOR WINDOWS
      XP.
      JERRY N5OSK EM25FI

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Bruce Brackin
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 26, 2002
        Allen - see Jerry pointed you to same site (WB5APD) I as going to
        suggest for XP problems. You may also want to grab new version/update
        of WSJT (2.9.0) from Joe's page at
        http://pulsar.princeton.edu/~joe/K1JT/

        Good luck with it - Bruce, KD5IUG
      • vhfgridhunter
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 27, 2002
          --- In wsjtgroup@y..., Bruce Brackin <bbrackin@b...> wrote:
          > Allen - see Jerry pointed you to same site (WB5APD) I as going to
          > suggest for XP problems. You may also want to grab new
          version/update
          > of WSJT (2.9.0) from Joe's page at
          > http://pulsar.princeton.edu/~joe/K1JT/
          >
          > Good luck with it - Bruce, KD5IUG

          Thanks Everyone,

          Joe, K1JT, emailed me with the fix. The files COMDLG32.OCX and
          MCI32.OCX needed to be registered using REGSVR32.EXE. The program
          works fine now, and I will be up and running in no time. 73' and
          Happy Thanksgiving.

          Allen AB0SD