WSJT Software Problem

  • vhfgridhunter
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 26, 2002
      Hello Everyone,

      I am having trouble with WSJT on my Windows XP laptop. I recently
      installed version 2.22 of WSJT, and when I go to run it I get the
      following error: System Error &H8007007E (-2147024770). The
      specified module not found

      If anyone has an idea or clue, I would appreciate it. This happened
      with the previously installed version, which worked 6 months ago. I
      have tried reinstalling the program, to no avail.

      Thanks & 73,

      Allen AB0SD EN30LL
    • JERRY CASEY
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 26, 2002
        --- vhfgridhunter <lakn485@...> wrote:
        > Hello Everyone,
        >
        > I am having trouble with WSJT on my Windows XP
        > laptop. I recently
        > installed version 2.22 of WSJT, and when I go to run
        > it I get the
        > following error: System Error &H8007007E
        > (-2147024770). The
        > specified module not found
        >
        > If anyone has an idea or clue, I would appreciate
        > it. This happened
        > with the previously installed version, which worked
        > 6 months ago. I
        > have tried reinstalling the program, to no avail.
        >
        > Thanks & 73,
        >
        > Allen AB0SD EN30LL

        ALLEN GO TO WB5APD WEB PAGE HE HAS A FIX FOR WINDOWS
        XP.
        JERRY N5OSK EM25FI

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      • Bruce Brackin
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 26, 2002
          Allen - see Jerry pointed you to same site (WB5APD) I as going to
          suggest for XP problems. You may also want to grab new version/update
          of WSJT (2.9.0) from Joe's page at
          http://pulsar.princeton.edu/~joe/K1JT/

          Good luck with it - Bruce, KD5IUG
        • vhfgridhunter
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 27, 2002
            --- In wsjtgroup@y..., Bruce Brackin <bbrackin@b...> wrote:
            > Allen - see Jerry pointed you to same site (WB5APD) I as going to
            > suggest for XP problems. You may also want to grab new
            version/update
            > of WSJT (2.9.0) from Joe's page at
            > http://pulsar.princeton.edu/~joe/K1JT/
            >
            > Good luck with it - Bruce, KD5IUG

            Thanks Everyone,

            Joe, K1JT, emailed me with the fix. The files COMDLG32.OCX and
            MCI32.OCX needed to be registered using REGSVR32.EXE. The program
            works fine now, and I will be up and running in no time. 73' and
            Happy Thanksgiving.

            Allen AB0SD