Dec contest sked request...

  • Randy Tipton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2002
      I plan to try working the contest during the Geminids using the
      Unassisted entry however I would like to focus on the states I need.
      Unassisted stations can make schedules before the contest starts with
      station over 1300 miles apart. Some of the states I need which might
      be possible during the shower are listed below. If you would like to
      make a sked please respond to me direct. Sorry no skeds Sunday morning
      but available remainder of contest.

      California (six meters)
      Montana (six and two meters)
      New York (six and two meters)
      Pennsylvania (six meters)
      West Virginia (two meters)
      North Dakota (six and two meters)

      If you need Texas or EL19 grid, I will be happy to add you to my list,
      provided your over 1300 miles.

      Tip

      Randy Tipton (Tip)
      WA5UFH EL19pa